Meanderings. Compassion. Connection. Empathy. Dawn. Dusk. Divine Intervention. Ironies. Incantations. Free Associations. Universal Energy. The Obscure. Cliches. Serendipity. First rays of the morning sun. Kaleidoscopes. Silver Jewellery. Surface Interests. Visual Imagery. Tranquil Spaces.

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Morning Song

Last night I saw a ghost
He seemed familiar to me
I welcomed him
With open arms
He said my name
And laid me down
Awoke the dreams still sleeping in my bones

You are my precious ghost
I close my eyes to see
I've touched you once again
You spent the night with me

Guilty were our pleasures
Nameless was our crime
Come back my forbidden ghost
One more time

You must leave i understand
So tell your lie to me
How in the morning everything will be alright
Yeah, but to get to the morning first you have to get through the night

5 comments:

AJ said...

long time since you posted any new entries...
i await as usual
with bated breath

Mademoiselle Papillon said...

reveal thyself

AJ said...

Mademoiselle
I ain’t someone you know - or have met or talked to in person…
As a matter of fact, while googling for a stranger who I presumed could be associated with MGIS, I happened to hit upon your name on flickr which subsequently led me to this blog of yours…

First things first – you got style Mademoiselle

And by style I mean the fluent and mystical harmony of words that lingers on – even offline…

Anyways – since you have asked me to reveal myself – here it is…

I am a simple man who writes for a living. As a creative communication consultant (excellent designation – for a copy / script writer – what say you) I have been having great fun creating and conceptualizing the core communication for corp. films, documentaries, tvcs, print ads, online ads, brochures, posters – the works across the entire media spectrum

I live two lives – the first one is offline wherein I am a loner – an introvertish family man – who is concerned about the fact that he is 40 plus and greying - and the second life is where I am in my real element – flamboyant – outspoken- friendly – a virtual life which often trespasses into the real domain – and inspires me to utter nonchalantly -“hey so what - life begins at 40!”

More after I hear from you. If at all that happens…

Cheers! Keep writing...

AJ said...

have already revealed myself!
and for me - no news is bad news :)

Mademoiselle Papillon said...

You haven't really..
My blog is for reading and feedback not correspondence of the nature you've described. I suggest you leave an email id for future noteworthy repertoire. I'd appreciate that.